Pages

September 17, 2012

PROJECT 333 - PREPARATIONS AND MY DRAFT LIST


I will start Project 333 on October 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.

In preparation for the start date, I have:
  • mined my closet for those items that make me feel best and that seem to be the most versatile.
  • donated a fair number of items to Goodwill.   
  • packed away a lot my clothing for future use.
  • done a bit of mindful shopping – filling in the perceived gaps in my fall/winter wardrobe.
I still need to:
  • buy a few more items.
  • pack away the rest of my non-Project 333 items.
  • finalize my list!
This is my list so far (with related comments in parentheses):
  1. Fuschia cardigan sweater
  2. Teal cardigan sweater
  3. Black zip up athletic-style jacket (I don't know the proper name for this.) 
  4. Grey plain long sleeve T
  5. Grey ¾ sleeve with shirring
  6. Grey short sleeve T
  7. White short sleeve T
  8. White burnout long sleeve T
  9. Black long sleeve T
  10. Navy long sleeve T
  11. Pink scarf
  12. Yellow patterned scarf
  13. Bootcut jeans
  14. Skinny jeans
  15. Colored jeans (need to buy...I'm thinking light pink, teal or aqua)
  16. Navy dress (?? maybe)
  17. Shorts (to be replaced as the weather gets colder)
  18. Grey polka dot long sleeve
  19. Blue striped T
  20. Navy striped T
  21. Dress pants
  22. Navy sheer short sleeve
  23. Navy skirt with little polka dots
  24. Peach short sleeve T
  25. Teal graphic T
  26. Cardigan (need to buy.  I'm not sure what color I want.)
  27. Grey lace-trimmed tank top
  28. Purple graphic T
  29. ?
  30. ?
  31. Shoes
  32. Jewelry
  33. Scrubs
I have a shopping date scheduled, with my sisters-in-law, a week from today.  I hope to complete my Project 333 shopping on that day and be all set for my start date of October 1st.

Have you participated in Project 333 or do yo have plans to do so in the future?  Do you have an intentional/somewhat minimalist wardrobe?  If so, do you have any advice for me?  Do you notice any obvious gaps in my list?

Want to know more?  Here is my post introducing Project 333 and here is the list of rules that I intend to follow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment