Pages

September 14, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 3


About the week:
Week 3 of 2012 was filled with more blessings of baby-to-be love from our friends and family.  My sister and sisters-in-law hosted a shower for us on Sunday and my work friends had one for us on Tuesday.  It was a very celebratory week.  

My layout for Week 3:


A closer look at the left hand page:

And the right:

About the pages:
I created the title card and all journaling cards.  The paper behind "magic is something you make" is a coloring page that I filled in with Sharpies.  The background for the Braxton Hicks journal was an i-phone wallpaper freebie.  I'm sorry to say that I don't recall where I found this.  If anyone knows the source, please let me know so that I can give proper credit.   

(I am currently working on Project Life pages only one to two weeks behind the actual calendar.  Yay for being caught up!  Until I get the blog caught up to the calendar, I will post Project Life pages three times a week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment