Pages

November 15, 2012

FALL FAMILY FUN LIST - UPDATE


Fall is in full swing and some mornings it is really starting to feel more like winter.  I figured it was time to check in on our Fall Family Fun List and see how we were doing.
- - - - - - - 


Host a football party.  We didn't host the big party that we originally intended, but we have had various family members join us to watch a few games.  

Go out with the mister to celebrate the anniversary of our first date and our engagement.  

Take a walk and have a picnic in our old neighborhood.   Hmm.  It's getting colder all the time.  We better do this soon!

Complete Christmas shopping by December 15th.  With a month to go, I have 80-90% of my shopping complete.  This one should be crossed off with no problem!

Create a fun holiday card and/or letter that we can incorporate into our family Project Life album.  (And get them in the mail by December 20th.)  My brain is still scheming up ideas.  

Take Sam to see Santa Claus.

Scream my way through a haunted house with the mister.  Oops.  We missed this one.  Somehow, Halloween totally sneaked up on me.  

Wine tasting with my girlfriends.  This was in the works and then fell through.  I am going to a wine and cheese night with the mister and some church friends this weekend, though.  And I am way excited about it!  

Movie date nights on the couch - after Sam goes to bed.  Accomplished!
Introduce Sam to snow.

Visit my mom.


Take more family photos - either take them ourselves or have them taken professionally - or both!   

Make Sam's playroom more play-friendly and also cuter.  Slowly, slowly...

Go out for breakfast.

Spend lots of time at the library.

Drive around to look at Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment