Pages

September 7, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 2


About the week:
Week 2 of 2012 was week 34 of my pregnancy.  The week ended with my first baby shower, so graciously hosted by my best friend and her mama.  Didn't they create a beautiful tablescape? 

As I've mentioned before, I didn't decide to create a Project Life album for this year until I was already 6 months into it.  Hence, the heavy dose of baby shower photos and the dearth of photos from everything else happening in our lives.


And without further ado, here is my layout for Week 2:


A closer look at the left hand page:

And the right:

About the pages:

As usual, the page contains and arrow themed title card and a Bible verse printed on kraft paper.  The journal cards are a mix of ones that I created myself and printable freebies from September Blue

(I am currently working on Project Life pages only one to two weeks behind the actual calendar.  Yay for being caught up!  Until I get the blog caught up to the calendar, I will post Project Life pages twice a week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment