Pages

September 10, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - EVOLUTION OF THE PROJECT


I have only been doing Project Life for a few months and even in that short period of time my pages have noticeably changed and evolved. 

To illustrate, here is my first week's layout:

And here is part of a page that I completed just a few weeks ago:

A little number-wise comparison of the two layouts:

My Project Life pages seem to be growing more and more complex and cluttered.  I must admit that it kind of bothers me, but I also kind of love it.  I feel like this is one little place within my life where some hodge-podge and busy-ness makes things look happy and fun.  
The fact that my first pages don't really "match" my current pages bothers me.  I can't tell you how tempted I am to go back to the beginning of the book and add some depth to my first pages or to redo some of my more recent pages with less bric-a-brac. 

Tempted as I may be, the plan is to let things stay as they are.  I don't feel like recreating the pages  would be a  good use of my time.  Besides, it is a reflection of my own Project Life evolution.  It shows how my life (or at least my scrapbooking life) has changed over the past few months.  My entire goal with Project Life is to record how things are from day to day and week to week.  I guess I've (inadvertently) got that covered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment