Pages

October 7, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - APRIL 2012



My Project Life layout for the week of April 8-14th (also known as Easter week) was my favorite of the month.

I had fun expanding on the theme of the week by including a photo of Sam's first Easter basket, John 3:16 (the very reason for the season) printed on kraft paper and a photo of the Easter story from our copy of Baby's Hug-a-Bible.

I am also quite smitten with the weekly run-down journaling card that I downloaded from a vegas girl at heart.  The bright colors add just the right amount of "happy" to the page.


 

 

The journaling cards on the far right side of my first and second week layouts were free printables from september blue.

Unless  otherwise noted, the journaling cards I used in April were created by me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment