Pages

September 25, 2012

PROJECT LIFE 2012 - MARCH

Here are my Project Life pages for the month of March, 2012.

Week 9:






Week 10:





Week 11:










Week 12:





Week 13:





About the month:  
For my sweet hubby and me, March was a month of no sleep and trying to adjust to life as parents.  It was a month filled with love mixed with a good bit of stress.  Six months later, it already just seems like a big blur in my memory.  This is (just one of the reasons) that I am so thankful for Project Life and for keeping a weekly account of our precious time as a family. 

About the pages:  
Sam was baptized when he was three days old, while we were still at the hospital.  We also had him dedicated as a way to introduce him to our church family during week 11.  I used an extra insert during week 11 for the dedication day photos.  

Sam turned one month old during week 12 and I included a "one month" journal card that details what was going on in his life at that milestone.  (Ex. He made such a sweet coo-ing nose as he ate, he was starting to get a bit more hair on the top of his head, he slept really well when he was swaddled, his weight, etc.)  

Week 12 still has one blank spot - need to figure out something to fill 'er in.  

Week 13 included our first date time together since Sam was born.  


No comments:

Post a Comment